Venture Capital Analyst – Toronto, Canada. iGan Partners Inc. (iGan) is hiring a full time Analyst / Associate to work from its office located in downtown Toronto.
Venture Capital Analyst
iGan Partners Inc. (iGan) is hiring a full time Analyst / Associate to work from its office located in downtown Toronto. iGan is an early stage venture capital fund investing in early stage med-tech companies located mainly in Canada.
The iGan team is comprised of entrepreneurial team members that help companies to paths of commercialization. iGan has a fun and fast paced culture where team members have tremendous exposure, responsibility, and the ability to make incredible impact.
Venture Capital Analyst – Toronto, Canada
Venture Capital Analyst. Responsibilities:
• Perform due diligence on potential investments including: market sizing, competitive analysis, unit economics,
• Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
• Support partners on company Board of Directors as an Observer
• Lead preparation of internal investment memos
• Support partners on projects including LP reporting and communication
• Deal sourcing: identify and build relationships with high potential startups
• Deal screening: meet with high potential startups and thoughtfully evaluate investment
• Independently attend and speak at conferences, industry events, and networking activities
• Build relationships with peers in the Canadian startup ecosystem including: founders, VCs,
angels, potential strategics and ecosystem partners
Venture Capital Analyst. Requirements:
• 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience from venture capital, startups, private equity,
investment banking, corporate development and/or consulting
• Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build long term relationships internally and
• A passion for, and thoughtful views on, business, investing, early stage startups,
technology, and healthcare
• Strong analytical skills (including financial and business strategy), detail-oriented,
proactive and highly self-motivated
• Ability to lead presentation creation, financial modelling/analysis and memo creation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Venture Capital Analyst. How to Apply:
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: Friday June 26, 2020 at 5:00p.m. EST.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with a subject line “2020 Analyst Associate Posting” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venture Capital Analyst Associate. Seniority Level
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Investment Management
- General Business
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.