Vice President, Healthcare Strategy -Toronto, Canada. The Vice President, Healthcare Strategy is the key architect in the client-company relationship. This executive level position focuses equally on three critical areas: client engagement leadership, client development, and management responsibilities.
The Vice President, Healthcare Strategy is the key architect in the client-company relationship. This executive level position focuses equally on three critical areas: client engagement leadership, client development, and management responsibilities.
The VP, Healthcare Strategy directly contributes to a portfolio of business and delivers the highest possible quality work against all measures– i.e. quality, delivery speed and originality, all while meeting the specific strategic challenge.
The VP, Healthcare Strategy ensures that all client engagements meet the goal of delivering exquisite client experiences.
Vice President, Healthcare Strategy -Toronto, Canada
- Responsible for all project specific requirements as Director, and has the ultimate accountability for all projects under their supervision.
- Builds strong, trusted relationships with current and prospective clients. Inspires clients by presenting a point of view and influencing their decisions (by working in collaboration with the Business Development team).
- Provides strategic leadership and oversight on proposals (RFPs).
- Participates in business development meetings; identifies upsell opportunities.
- Innovates the Insync offerings. Uses innovative and fresh thinking to challenge the current menu of Insync offerings. Influences the offerings based on analysis of cultural trends combined with innate leading-edge thinking. Keeps Insync at the forefront among competitors and establishes Insync as a thought leader in the marketplace.
- In collaboration with senior and executive management executes a profitable growth strategy through targeted accounts. Also supports opportunities with partner/sister companies.
- Participates in complex BD meetings; identifies upsell opportunities.
- “Owns” specific therapeutic areas and uses therapeutic expertise to sell in proposals in those verticals and participates in capability presentations.
- Presents complex concepts and projects in person or phone in a clear, succinct and compelling manner. Develops client presentations and owns the process and results.
- Vice President, Healthcare Strategy. Expert and advocate of Insync products, tools and best practices.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the client’s business, brand, consumer, and marketing strategy.
- Expert knowledge of strategic models; very knowledgeable of client needs and ongoing business challenges. Able to continually think of “greater picture” as a strategic problem solver.
- Continuously develops knowledge of insights and brand marketing tools, practices and methodologies.
- Keeps team informed of changes to ensure effective and efficient communication.
- Conducts regular, constructive 1:1 meetings with others (supervisor and direct reports).
- Prepares, attends and leads various meetings, which include staffing updates, leadership team meetings, and weekly team meetings.
- Responsible for the career development of others. Gives timely and effective feedback, coaches for improved performance, challenges and engages high potentials, drives the quarterly People Development formal process, effectively manages performance issues, provides ad-hoc career coaching.
- Vice President, Healthcare Strategy. Strategically and effectively manages the resources of the assigned team.
- Activity participates in shared learning and teaching opportunities. Attends organizational training. Supports and encourages diversity of thought.
- Participates in interview process. Reaches out to network to assist in building a pipeline.
- Supports (by participating and leading) Insync corporate social responsibility internal initiatives through MoG (“Ministry of Glue”).
- Works seamlessly with all Strategist levels. Fosters strong relationships with people in all other departments.
- Inspires and drives team excellence. Promotes trust, inspiration, and contagious passion for work and for clients and their business.
- Assists in other duties as assigned.
Vice President, Healthcare Strategy – Toronto, Canada. Requirements
- Minimum of a four (4) year degree or equivalent. M.A. M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Social or Behavioral Sciences or M.B.A. preferred.
- 15 + years of experience in marketing strategy, qualitative market research, design thinking/strategy, or management consulting.
- Expert in multiple target areas, proficient in other therapeutic areas.
- Ability to synthesize insights in the moment, have a POV and make disparate connections easily.
- Expert business writing and verbal presentation skills, including but not limited to: proper word choice, excellent grammar, suitable sentence construction and compelling narrative. Ability to produce clear, concise writing for proposals and collateral.
- Vice President, Healthcare Strategy. Proactive and resourceful. Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/ time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities in highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits integrity and trust.
- Expert interpersonal and client services skills. Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Expert in providing and receiving constructive feedback as well as mentoring others.
- Proactive approach to meeting customer needs and strong problem-solving skills.
- Travel required.
Insync is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Insync, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vice President, Healthcare Strategy. Seniority Level
- Market Research
- Hospital & Health Care
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.