VP Marketing – Seattle, Washington, United States . We look to you to, first and foremost, be passionate about Marketing and building a successful marketing team.
Extended reality (XR) is exploding, and we’re looking for top talent as we redefine enterprise productivity in these unprecedented times. Altoura is an immersive software and services startup empowering enterprise customers to work virtually with XR.
Used by Fortune 500 companies to collaborate, learn, train, sell and tour, Altoura leverages the power 3d spatial, digital twins. We drive ROI for our customers by boosting productivity, accelerating sales and eliminating travel.
VP Marketing – Seattle, WA, United States
As the VP of Marketing, you will be a critical part of our team, reporting directly to the CEO and shaping our current offerings and future trajectory. You will be responsible for our company’s customer lead generation, new customer acquisition strategy, partner network expansion, and overall company brand.
We look to you to, first and foremost, be passionate about Marketing and building a successful marketing team. You are self-motivated, take responsibility, and love the energy of a collaborative startup culture that thrives when we all lean in together.
Your success will be measured by customer pipeline growth, media exposure, and brand awareness. You want to be a part of the next wave of computing that brings together the world as we know it and the art of the possible and bridges the rapidly changing needs of today.
VP Marketing. RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establish and own the implementation of the marketing function for the Company
· Own and run the strategic direction of Altoura’s marketing & brand initiatives
· Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target customers
· Coordinate marketing outreach for the launch of new product releases
· Own and drive Altoura’s external communication and PR efforts
· Create Metrics/KPIs to assess the performance and effectiveness of marketing programs as well as customer satisfaction
· Develop and own a model of customer service that reflects our desire to be essential to our customers
· Work with Product and Services to measure and improve our NPS
· Grow and expand external partners
VP Marketing. MUST HAVE SKILLS
· Bachelor’s Degree, at a minimum.
· At least 8+ years of relevant, social media industry marketing experience. Preference for software development and startup background.
· Expertise in Social Media landscape, including depth of technical expertise related to LinkedIn, YouTube and other channels.
· Well versed in team leadership and development, including HR related responsibilities.
· Dynamic digital marketing expert that can plan at the strategy level and execute at the tactical level that result in noteworthy business growth.
· Possess strong organization skills, including a keen eye on details.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and team members in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while maintaining focus on key business priorities.
VP Marketing. WHY ALTOURA? WITH US YOU WILL BE….
· A key founding team role as part of an exciting growth journey
· Learning from the best – passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
· Work with great colleagues and super cool, cutting edge immersive technology
· Fast paced, flexible work environment
· A competitive salary, equity and commission model
· Health/dental/vision coverage
· This position is virtual, with a preference for candidates in the Seattle area.
VP Marketing. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.