Website Product Merchandiser – Dubai, AE. This role will support the day-to-day and weekly merchandising activities on the ME website, creating a seamless customer journey.
YNAP Middle East is the joint venture between YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. and Mohamed Alabbar’s Symphony Investments, to manage NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, YOOX and The OUTNET in the region, as well as online stores for fashion brands — an opportunity with significant potential in the Middle East.
The joint venture headquarter is in Dubai, and serve the region with a view to expand to other countries in the Middle East and North Africa in the future. The Middle East is one of the fastest growing global centres for luxury retail and the joint venture has the ambitious goal to become the major platform for this market.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Website Product Merchandiser to join our NET-A-PORTER.COM Middle East (ME) team, reporting into the Retail Manager in the Middle East and working closely with the Site Trading team who are based in the UK.
Website Product Merchandiser – Dubai, AE
This role will support the day-to-day and weekly merchandising activities on the ME website, creating a seamless customer journey. The role will also include working with the Buying, Planning, Creative Editorial and our Technical teams. You must be detail-oriented, organized and have a strong interest and awareness of luxury fashion.
Website Product Merchandiser. You Will
- Ensure category pages across NET-A-PORTER ME are beautifully and strategically merchandised to support the Buy and wider business goals.
- Work closely with the Global Buying and Merchandising teams, as well as the In- Market Marketing and Upload teams to help manage product exposure in order to overall maximize product sales.
- Be aware of delivery times, brand launches and key products in order to strategically trade through the website.
- Undertake ‘What’s New’ trading and merchandising daily: completing classifications, pre-merchandising ahead of upload and checking readiness of product for upload to site
- Report on the performance of categories, feedback actionable insights and make recommendations for optimisation & improvement to drive CVR rate onsite.
- Manage and maximize sales through monitoring of ‘Wear it with’ and ‘You May Also Like’.
- Work closely with the Email team to ensure that the products featured in emails are correct and the emails link through to the true locations to ensure there is a high conversion rate.
- Conduct daily audits of the site to check depth/ high exposure product is being surfaced and attractively presented whilst making sure everything is correctly classified and merchandised in order to optimize category.
- Responsible for maintenance of designer landing pages for category.
- Lead owner of Seasonal Shops (i.e. Winter Shop, Vacation Shop, What to Wear, Gifts).
- Coordinate seasonal updates to content featured on Designer landing pages.
- Contribute to Sales, Trade and Team meetings through preparation relevant reports, analysis & actions.
Website Product Merchandiser. You Have
- Previous online visual merchandising experience in a luxury retail environment with in depth knowledge of luxury fashion brands
- Bilingual in both English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Extensive knowledge of the Middle East market
- Strong commercial awareness with creative flair and affinity for the luxury fashion product
- Understanding of the global luxury consumer
- Highly computer-literate, preferably with knowledge of website systems
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to identify strengths, opportunities and risks when analyzing data
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability and confidence to liaise at all levels
- Flexible and proactive, with a proven track record of managing multiple tasks to tight deadlines
Website Product Merchandiser. Our Benefits
Here are just a couple of the amazing benefits you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP:
Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
Website Product Merchandiser
Please send us an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.