Work At Home: Head Of Finance UAE. This individual will devise all the necessary procedures to ensure financial management and control of Urban.
Urban makes renting your new home easy, honest, and empowering by bringing the entire journey online. With Urban, you can discover inspected homes, visit on your own and pay your rent monthly.
Urban helps landlords list properties in their best light, lease them out in a whole new way, and collect rent online. Rather than doing things the way they’ve always been done, Urban is starting with how they should be done – by making finding a home joyful rather than painful.
Work At Home: Head Of Finance UAE
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
The main purpose of the job will be to uphold the company’s business objectives through providing the necessary financial guidance to ensure that the company’s financial obligations are met. This individual will devise all the necessary procedures to ensure financial management and control of Urban.
Head Of Finance UAE. WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Manage end-to-end operational financial activities for transactions and production activities including accounting, payroll, tax reporting, cash disbursement, cheque management, direct debit management, payment gateway (credit card)
- Oversee management of landlord budgets and spend for properties under management
- Conduct impact analysis on business model for large projects/strategic changes and initiatives (e.g. new markets, new products, campaigns).
- Budget and forecast revenue and spend across different departments
- Work closely with procurement and operational departments to ensure that payments are made in time to avoid interruptions of key business services
- Manage Urban’s relationships with banks to ensure we are getting a high standard of service and low fees (e.g. transfer rates for international landlords)
- Take an active role in investment activities and decision-making on investment strategies.
- Conduct risk analysis and management for tenants (credit checks, tenant liability) and for the organization’s overall liabilities and investments.
- Conduct risk analysis and management for landlord schemes
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual results to share with internal management and external parties.
- Conduct profit and cost analysis to recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- Ensure compliance with UAE law and company’s policies.
- Take responsibility for all organization and human resources financial activities including employee benefits, salary transfer letters, bank registrations, corporate insurance.
- Provide overall financial advice to all departments of the company to meet organizational demands in an effective manner.
- Develop and implement an internal audit program.
Head Of Finance UAE. WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Background experience as a Financial Director or similar role.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- MSc/MBA or CFA/CPA is required
- 10+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and a financial management software (e.g. Xero).
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.