Work From Home: Structural Engineer Jobs – Munich, Germany. The Senior Structural Engineer will work closely with their GmbH sales team based in Germany and the design and detailing teams based at the Head Office in the UK, reporting to the Technical Director.
JOB OVERVIEW: Senior Structural Engineer / Senior Civil Engineer / Senior Steelworks Design Engineer with fluent business level German speaking skills sought by my client a large USA owned international structural steelwork solutions provider with offices across Europe.
This is a key role in the development and future growth of my client’s German subsidiary company.
Work From Home: Structural Engineer Jobs – Munich, Germany
Contract type: Full-time and permanent
Salary: EXCELLENT and NEGOTIABLE depending on experience and proven track record plus bonus, pension plus other benefits.
Location: You may work from your home office OR from my clients new office in Cologne, or you may split your time working from home with some time in the Cologne office.
My client is a very established and continually growing structural steelwork solutions provider to a global customer base. They are a respected leader in the delivery of high-quality customised steelwork solutions to leading organisations across a wide variety of industries.
My client focuses on innovation via their designated Research & Development Centre and have current design and manufacturing capabilities across Europe including Germany.
Work From Home: Structural Engineer Jobs. THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
My client is now recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer who is fluent in business level German to be responsible for delivering on high-end projects by assisting the Technical Director in initial concept development, project delivery,
providing business support, coordinating with clients and other disciplines, design standardisation and proof checking of structural designs. This is a key role in the development and future growth of my client’s German subsidiary company.
The Senior Structural Engineer will work closely with their GmbH sales team based in Germany and the design and detailing teams based at the Head Office in the UK, reporting to the Technical Director.
Work From Home: Structural Engineer Jobs. Key Responsibilities:
- Analysing configurations of basic structural components of a building
- Working closely with the sales team to assist in the completion of tenders for large scale projects
- Providing calculation packages for clients
- Liaising with draughtspersons and detailers regarding steel/connection design
- Completion of site surveys to discuss designs and/or solutions with clients
- Generating structural reports and structural load assessments
- Using computers and computer-aided design (CAD) technology
Work From Home: Structural Engineer Jobs. Key Requirements:
- You MUST speak business level German
- Bachelor of Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years Industry practical experience within steelwork (or mezzanine floors)
- Experience of working as an Engineer within Germany
- Attention to detail is critical
- 3D conceptual skills
- Computer application skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- A sound knowledge of Eurocodes is required.
- High level of communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, management and colleagues
This role will require the successful candidate to work on projects both within the UK and Europe, so you must be willing to travel when required.
Work From Home: Structural Engineer Jobs. WHAT’S ON OFFER;
-This is a fantastic opportunity for a true innovative market leader enjoying fantastic ongoing growth
– The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their solutions via R&D to stay ahead of the competition
– The flexibility to work remotely / from your home office!
– An excellent hard working but fun environment
– A highly competitive basic salary plus benefits package
- If you are a good match then PLEASE SEND AN ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!
ChilliFrog LTD is acting as employment agency on this vacancy.
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
Work From Home: Structural Engineer Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.