Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas – Doha, Qatar. Job Title – Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas & API 610 PUMPS
• Effectively lead / supervise the Pump Repair, Pump Site services & Submersible motors team in accordance with customer requirements, company objectives and policies related to budget cost, on time delivery, continuous improvement, cash flow, quality, export and compliance, health, safety and environment.
Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas – Doha, Qatar
• Engage in the creation and implementation of necessary procedures including check list & inspection reports to aid reporting and quality.
• Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas. Manage and monitor workload activity across teams & sites in terms of priority and optimize resources as necessary. Including Man power planning for Pump Workshop, Site & repair services & submersible motors.
• Running & contributing to various key meetings including daily accountability meeting, weekly planning meeting and Sales & Operations meeting.
• Provide technical/ engineering support for Pump Repairs & Site service as well liaising with OEM Engineer & Project Co-ordinator for Pump repair, Pump upgrades.
• Be the link between Technicians, Project Co-ordinator, Engineering & Quality, Sales and HSE to ensure continuously optimizing of resources, bookings, income, and quality within safety parameters.
• Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas. Responsible for reviewing terms and conditions, inspection requirements, certification requirements, deadlines and repair methods and engineering. As well as Inspection report approvals.
• Participate and assist with Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) initiatives and Management development work.
• Provide support for change and motivate direct reports to challenge work collaboratively to improve work methods and approaches.
• Drive the team to high performance by setting and communicate individual and department goals and objectives.
• Develop and maintain high standards of housekeeping and improve health safety and environment activities.
Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Chemical)
Minimum 10 years of API 610 and Oil & Gas Pumps repair experience required.
Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas. Skills & Competencies:
– Monitor Department Key Performance Indicators to ensure company goals are met.
– Support the resource & hiring planning.
– Good Customer relations and inaction experience required
– Provide Support Project Engineer/ Coordinator in job costing estimation.
– Good knowledge on Pump Repair, Job & Manpower planning, Workshop supervision & MS Office report writing
Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas. Seniority Level
- Oil & Energy
Workshop Supervisor – Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.