Griffith University: Master of Pharmacy Scholarship 2020. No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into the Master of Pharmacy.
Do you want to know the preparing of drugs and additional clinical services? Then, you have an excellent chance to know more about it by joining the Master of Pharmacy program in Australia.
The educational grant is available for those international candidates who have an excellent academic record and a dream of undertaking a master’s degree program at Griffith University.Griffith University has five physical campuses spanning three cities, the largest of which are the Gold Coast campus at Southport and the Nathan campus in Brisbane. It is a public research university which was established in 1971.
Why at Griffith University?
The students will have a complete suite of bachelor and master degree program in many disciplines such as criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning, and architecture and others.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
- Language: English
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Master of Pharmacy (5661) in Trimester 1 2020.
This scholarship will be offered to students entering the Master of Pharmacy program.
Scholarship is valued at $30,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Six deductions of $5,000 will be applied in each trimester of the program, up to a maximum of two years totalling AU$30,000.
It will be applied after the Griffith University census date.
To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP), unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to the Master of Pharmacy (5661) program for students commencing in Trimester 1 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Scholarship is valued at $30,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Six deductions of $5,000 will be applied in each trimester of the program, up to a maximum of two years totalling AU$30,000.
- Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section ‘2 – Tuition and other fees’ as part of the ‘Additional information’.