Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2020 for Masters | Fully Funded
Applications are now open to apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2020. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Sweden. Candidates willing to pursue their Master’s degree from Sweden that too fully funded are encouraged to apply for this Masters Scholarship Program in Sweden.
A diverse range of academic fields and majors are offered in the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2020. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship program; the host institution will cover all costs of the scholars. Mid Sweden University Scholarship is available to undertake the Master level program.
Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Sweden
Host University: Mid Sweden University
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Course Introduced: Masters
Available Fields: Diverse range of fields are available
Application Deadline: February 5th, 2020
Fields & Majors
Following fields and majors are offered in Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2020:
- Master program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 credits.
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems .
- Master by Research Programmes (except Human Sciences).
- Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits.
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits.
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits.
The Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2020 will provide the following economic benefits to the scholars:
- Full tuition fees will be covered
- Living Costs, Traveling costs, and the scholarship will not cover other expenses.
- the costs mentioned above can be covered by other means of funding.
How to Apply
To apply for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2020, you need to apply for the tuition fee scholarship after submitting your application for studies through University Admissions.
You will be asked to motivate your choice of the study program and reflect upon its significance to your professional development.
Candidates academic achievement will be evaluated based on the documents candidates have submitted during the application process
Study intention is assessed through your specific answer to the following essay questions:
- What prompted you to apply to this selective program, and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program, not the scholarship!)
- How does the program aim to relate to your prospective plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?