Entries are now open for the Paid International Internships in Paris 2020, France. The duration of the internship in Europe is for a one and six months. A monthly stipend of 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD. For this paid internship program in France is all of the Students can apply from all over the world. It is a great chance to join the internship program in Paris, France.
The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is an international organization that works to build better policies for better lives. Our goal is to shape policies that foster prosperity, equality, opportunity, and well-being for all. We draw on almost 60 years of experience and insights to better prepare the world of tomorrow.
For More Scholarships and Jobs Opportunities visit Opportunities Map
DETAILS OF PAID INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS 2020:
- France (Country)
- Paris (Location)
FIELDS OF INTERNSHIP:
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas (please note that the list is non-exhaustive):
For internships in the Corporate functions, successful candidates will be involved in one of the following areas:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP:
- The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week).
- 700 Euros Per Month.
Internships are open for students who:
- Open to all Nationals
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree program for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
The selection process consists of four main stages:
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office);
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
- The last date to apply for the Paid International Internships in Paris 2020, France is 2 March 2020.
FOR MORE DETAILS & APPLY CLICK HERE: