Arts and Social Sciences: The Department of Languages and Cultures at Lancaster University is delighted to announce the fully-funded PhD international awards for high potential candidates.
Up to three awards are available for students from any nationality who are going to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. The financial aid positions will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Excellent opportunity to study a PhD program in the UK.
Why at Lancaster University? The university gives you the latest and most modern classroom experience that you can imagine. They support their students into employment or further studies and also offer work placements.
- University: Lancaster University
- Department: Department of Languages and Cultures
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: UK/EU and overseas
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Potential for an original contribution.
- Evidence of scholarly ability:
- a clear and concise description of the study
- awareness of current literature in the field
- understanding of research methodology appropriate for an early-stage postgraduate student
- a research project that can be completed within the timeframe allowed for a PhD
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a PhD in the appropriate department through the University’s online application system. Simply create an account on the My Applications website and then select ‘Create a new application’ from your homepage once you are logged in.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
The funding will cover your course fees for the duration of your PhD studies and we will contribute £15,000 per year towards maintenance costs.