Qatar Airways Jobs: We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Corporate and Communications team based in London within our central Mayfair location as Regional Public Relations Manager.
This is a six-month contract role.
Qatar Airways Jobs
As the Regional Public Relations Manager you will add immediate value by managing the corporate communication and media relations across the UK and the local markets within the region. You will manage local agencies and regional staff as well as liaising with the corporate communications department in our Head Office, located in Doha, Qatar.
The role involves all facets of public relations for the company especially protection and promotion of the brand and constantly improving the public relations position of the company in the region. You will work closely with the local marketing executives and key stakeholders to ensure that all public relations initiatives are integrated into Qatar Airways’ overall communication activities in the region.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience in managing and executing international PR strategies and campaigns or corporate communications. A proven track record of effective communications in large-scale projects ideally within the airline/ aviation/travel industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent ideally in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism.
- Outstanding communication skills with demonstrated ability in delivering PR activities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a highly charged working environment.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered. Some travel may be required in this role.
Seniority Level to work at Qatar Airways Jobs
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Package/Freight Delivery
- General Business
• Company/Organization: Qatar Airways Company
• Job Location: Qatar, USA, India, UK, Kuwait, Oman, Singapore & Malaysia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
|Manager of IT Projects – Applications||Qatar||View & Apply|
|National Scholarship Programme||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Project Manager – Facilities Management||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Manager of Data Science||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Technology Services Lead Engineer – Network Operation Center||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Technology Services Lead Engineer – Network||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Graduate Development Programme||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Senior Data Science Specialist||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Life Safety Engineer||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Technology Services Lead Engineer – Network Security||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Senior Manager Business Finance Subsidiaries||Qatar||View & Apply|
|Aircraft Mechanic||USA||View & Apply|
Awards by industry audit Skytrax:
- – Airline of the Year (2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019)
- – World’s Best Business Class (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- – Best Business Class Airline Lounge (2014, 2016)
- – Best Airline in the Middle East (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
- – Best Airline Staff in the Middle East (2016)
- – Best Business Class Seat (2015, 2019)