The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020. Applications are now open to apply for the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020. The Royal Commonwealth Society hosts the competition for the year 2020. There are no application fee charges to apply for the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay.
This year’s topics base on the upcoming youth campaign across the Commonwealth and the ongoing climate crisis. All candidates will get a certificate for participation, and champions and runner ups from junior and senior levels will win a trip to London having diverse cultural and educational events.
- The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020.The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay:
- Brief Description:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Topics of the senior category:
- Topics for junior category:
- Terms and Conditions:
- Application Procedure:
- Apply for: Policy Leader Fellowship Program 2020-2021, European University Institute, Italy – Jobzey
- New Opportunities
The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020.The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay:
Youth is called upon to make a positive change to the environmental crisis, and final board judges want to know how youth unitedly as a commonwealth can bring a massive difference to overcome the current climate issue. The organization hopes great content this time, too, so prove yourself.
- Country Location: London, UK
- Host Organization: Royal Commonwealth Society
- Duration: Week
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Results Announcement: September 2020
- Deadline: 30th June 2020
- Participation Certificate for all candidates
- Trip to London for a week for champions and runner ups in both categories
- The entry featured in global media
- Holidays visits to Cambridge university
- Work experience at an international organization
- Candidates who are nationals and residents of Commonwealth countries.
- Under 18 for the senior level
- Under 14 for the junior level
Topics of the senior category:
- Speech on Climate Change to other Commonwealth leader
- No Planet B; Climate Change affects you and your community?
- How can young people make a change?
- The destruction of the Oceans everyone’s concern.
Topics for junior category:
- Imagine yourself as a Planet (Earth), what would you speak to Humans?
- A Blue Commonwealth: it is not too delayed to save our oceans. True or False?
- In 2019, More than 100 countries students walked out of school to protest climate change. How can young souls get their voices heard and make a difference?
- My planet, my place
Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum word numbers are 1,500 words for Senior entries and 750 words for Junior entries One entry per member
- Only one topic choose
- Written in English
- Related to the age group
- Plagiarism is not allowed
- Personal Records sent to RCS branch and competition partners
Only Microsoft Word supported document (.doc or .docx) or in PDF format (.pdf).
- Only Microsoft Word supported document (.doc or .docx) or in PDF format (.pdf).
- Online applications should be submitted before 30th June 2020
Offline applications to the RCS offices in London should arrive before 30th May 2020
- RCS has the authority and can change the prize if circumstances happen
- Selected content would publish on RCS website
The application posses for The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020 is online through RCS designed new platform, the link for that is given below:
If you are unable to complete an online form or have no access to the internet, you may submit offline with the ‘entry form for offline applicants’ attached in front of your application on the address mentioned below:
NOTE: Please make sure your cover is clearly labeled with ‘The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition.
30th June 2020 is the last date to apply for The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020.