Remote Jobs With Amazon: There are so many different job options for people all over the country and with all different skill sets. Live in the Seattle area and want a customer-facing IT management role? Then consider a Senior Customer Practice Manager position. Or if being a project manager is your thing, you can apply for the PIT Safety Technical Project Manager role where you’d oversee safety initiatives across all of North America.
Remote Jobs With Amazon:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
· Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
· Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
· Architecting hybrid AWS and on-premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
· Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
· Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration.
· Generating AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
· Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute migration plans.
· Getting feedback from common Enterprise requirements into AWS service development teams.
This is a customer-facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS of Remote Jobs With Amazon
· At least 10 of years of experience delivering technology solutions to Public Sector customers to enable technologies and cloud services
· A Bachelors degree; Masters/MBA/PhD degree preferred.
· 15+ years of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
· US Citizen
Remote Jobs With Amazon:
· Collaborating with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
· Possesses a deep knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex enterprise-wide projects.
· Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology.
· Leading individuals, teams or multiple groups and play an active role in analyzing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then driving the AWS team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs and potentially other third parties to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
· Developing strategic business cases.
· Planning, organizing, and managing all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
· Plays an active role in managing project goals and driving teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions, and action items.
· Interfaces with various customer and internal AWS stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors) and project level resources such as SMEs.
· Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
· Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, global company environment.
· Team player who effectively integrates motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
· Working cross-functionally in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
· Navigating highly political environments.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. This position may require 50 % travel depending on customer requirements and the candidate’s location.
Remote Jobs With Amazon:
· 7+ yrs of customer-facing, large scale IT implementation consulting experience. Must be able to represent AWS within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· 5+ yrs of experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile/iterative methodologies
· BS level technical degree or equivalent experience
Leadership – build and lead a team of individuals across North America who will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects with our most strategic customers. Hire, develop and retain top talent. Set objectives, manage performance and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals.
Advisory – Work as a strategic business partner to help customers achieve their business outcomes and help to drive innovation throughout the engagement life cycle
Training – Teach customers, partners and internal teams on our agile delivery framework and continue to develop and iterate on the current methodology
Partnering – Conduct partner enablement briefings and trainings to further scale adoption of the delivery framework
Drive a consistent project/engagement experience for our customers thru our Engagement Manager community
Solutions – This includes participating in pre-sales, on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering ProServe offerings such as mass migration programs, and help develop custom solution engagements.
Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, media/entertainment, and healthcare/life sciences.
Delivery – Deliver and manage multi-stream technical engagements with partners and customers. Create and deliver executive level and detailed status reports that properly communicate a project’s progress and financials tailored to the audience. The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing customer expectations, managing AWS delivery consultants, and managing the scope and budget of each individual project.
Feedback – Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback and lessons learned.
This is a customer-facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
Remote Jobs With Amazon:
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Remote Jobs With Amazon
· Manage a team in excess of 10 people whose primary responsibility is program/project management in a professional services environment · 5+ years’ hands-on experience leading the delivery of multiple enterprise-level IT consulting projects using Agile/Iterative methodologies
· Mentored coached or trained other projects/engagement managers, the business or customers on agile best practices, frameworks and/or methodologies
· Experience utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies to deliver engagements/projects · Experience with Agile and Project Management (APM) toolsets (e.g. Jira, RallyDev, VersionOne, Taiga, etc). Sprinting with backlogs managed in these toolsets.
· Deep and advanced experience and understanding of leading Agile ecosystems (SAFE, Scrum, Kanban) and Lean systems thinking.
· Able to lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, packaged offering, white papers, workshops, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.#Remote Jobs With Amazon.