Clarendon Fund Fully-funded Scholarships at Oxford University in UK, 2020-202
The Clarendon Fund is providing the Clarendon Fund Fully-funded Scholarships for talented students at Oxford University in the UK. These are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for a new master or DPhil course by the January admissions deadline.
Clarendon education is awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. Clarendon’s aim to give the most academically-able students not only the life-changing opportunity to study at Oxford but also the chance to form lasting social, academic and professional networks.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Exceptional Scholarships at Oxford University.
Clarendon free study is competitive, prestigious and highly sought-after. Like all fully-funded Oxford, they cover all tuition and college fees, and offer a generous grant for living costs; however, Clarendon’s additional appeal lies in its unique community of scholars.
Clarendon educations are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of the course.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
- Students from all around the world can apply for these Clarendon scholarships.
- These are awarded for all degree-bearing courses available at the graduate level. This encompasses all full-time and part-time masters and all DPhil courses. Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are noteligible for this free study.
- These are tenable in all subject areas available at the University of Oxford.
- All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level are eligible. This encompasses all full-time and part-time masters and all DPhil courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: By applying for graduate study you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Program. You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon programs and there is no separate application form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there
All Clarendon awards cover tuition and college fees in full. Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford.