TestingTime : Earn Up to £50/hour for Testing Websites
TestingTime is a usability testing platform that pays users to test new products. It is a Swiss startup website launched in 2015 that recruits users for testing products that have not yet been introduced in the market.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Earn Up to £50/hour for Testing Websites. Users are required to provide honest feedback for a variety of products ranging from software to electronic devices. In return, testers are paid an amount for each project they evaluate.
Other than tests, the company also conducts surveys, questioners and interview for market research as more and more companies demand genuine feedback. It allows you to test future products or suggest improvements in it.
The website currently has more than 80,000 users and is led by a team of highly qualified and professional individuals. It’s a legitimate earning platform that requires no expertise.
TestingTime: Earn Up to £50/hour for Testing Websites. HOW IT WORKS:
Working with testing time is easier than any other testing website. You are not required to have any professional qualifications or skills but if you do, they may come handy. However, you should have basic language proficiency and computer operating skills.
The website provides tests for products and you are required to give feedback. It’s that simple! Tests will be given according to your demographic profile like region, language and skills. The process to become a tester on the website is simple. #Earn Up to £50/hour for Testing Websites
- Start by clicking on the Become a test user button to begin your profile.
- Once you have done that, you will be asked to provide your name and email address to start creating your profile on TestingTime.
- Once you have provided the information you will be required to fill in some basic information about yourself. Based on your country of residence and your qualification level, you will receive testing opportunities available in the future.
- After filling in your personal information, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the confirmation link in the email to complete your profile. You will be taken to the following page:
- With this your TestingTime profile is complete! You will now be notified about any testing opportunity in the future through your email and then you can start earning!
- Once you are invited for a test you will have to respond immediately but you can always schedule it according to your ease. The tester decides the date and time of testing. Tests are usually of 30+ minutes in which users get to test software, mobile devices etc. and then provide feedback on completion of each project.
TestingTime: Earn Up to £50/hour for Testing Websites. THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Before you can start earning on Testingtime here’s what you need to keep in mind:
- To start earning you need to have a laptop. Testingtime does not work on smart devices
- You have to respond to the invitation you get via Testingtime as soon as possible so you get a good chance of earning.
- The invitations you get depend on your demographics. Whatever details regarding your country, language or skills you enter on the profile, you will get suitable test opportunities.
- You may need your webcam, microphone and headphone in your tests
TestingTime: Earn Up to £50/hour for Testing Websites. HOW DOES TESTINGTIME PAY
Testingtime pays through PayPal and direct bank deposits. You will receive the amount 10 days after your withdrawal. You can earn £50 per project and more in a week as you get more projects to test.
Our verdict is that Testingtime is a legitimate user friendly website that allows users to earn a decent amount for a very small task. You can easily work in 30 minutes and get some extra cash on hand at the comfort of your home! Don’t forget to check out here
Earn Up to £50/hour for Testing Websites
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities