The Best Remote Jobs In United States: Apply Now!. Companies Hiring Remotely in United States of America (USA).
The Best Remote Jobs In United States: Apply Now!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong customer service focus – ability to work as part of a team in a busy, high volume support environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any experience in troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues
- Capable of working with multiple operating systems on various hardware platforms
- Willing to quickly act, research and problem-solve independently
- Flexible, ability to handle a variety of tasks during the workday
- Fast learner, can quickly get up to speed on various digital and online systems and to assist customers in using our products, many of which require advanced training
- Organized, does not let tasks slip through the cracks
- Flexibility of work hours between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM Central Time
- Flexibility to work weekday and/or weekend overtime hours as required by the business.
2. Remote Jobs In United States
What we’re looking for/experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role. Technical customer service experience is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk (or related)
- Organized and capable of managing time with colleagues in different time zones
- Extremely friendly person who loves interacting with people, who is always calm, cool and collected
- Critical thinker who will use all resources to arrive at the best solution for the customer and brand
- Proactive and collaborative
- Active listener who is a determined problem solver
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new systems and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
3. Remote Jobs In United States
- Provide consulting services, guidance and advice to employees on human resources practices, policies, procedures, and matters.
- Conduct recruiting, job posting, interviewing, testing, hiring, onboarding, and offboarding, including maintaining staffing data to establish history and trends, and to develop staffing projections.
- Administer employee benefit programs, including sick leave, family care leave, state and federal leave programs, disability processing, and workers’ compensation.
- Ensure compliance with local, State, and Federal HR regulations and company policies.
- Contribute to building process and infrastructure for our growing team and company, with an eye for scaling and a mindset for efficiency.
- Provide administrative supports to the executive team such as travel bookings, reimbursement and so on
4. Remote Jobs In United States
Software Developer Jobs. The primary responsibility will be to devise, code and support custom applications by developing scripts and programs to function within Zuken’s E³.series suite of tools.
Software Developer Jobs. Other responsibilities include understanding customer requirements and fitting software to needs by configuration and setup, providing software demonstrations, supporting software evaluations, training classes, implementation support, and hotline support.
5. Remote Jobs In United States
About this Position
- Title: Account Executive (SaaS Sales)
- Location: Remote – preferred location (Georgia, Nevada, California)
- Compensation: Base + Commission (uncapped)
- Territory: Nationwide
- Type: Full-time with benefits
- Industry: MarTech, SaaS
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years of software sales
6. Remote Jobs In United States
WHAT IS A DAY IN THE LIFE?
As a Data Science Engineer you will provide technical and domain subject knowledge to the company and future customers. You should be able to know how to examine new data systems requirements and implement migration models.
You will also spend a good deal of time problem solving, analyzing architecture and assessing architect models, reviewing data migrations, selecting platforms and on-boarding of data management solutions that meet the technical and operational needs of the business. You must be hands-on with tools and code.
7. Remote Jobs In United States
The Ideal Creator Job Candidate
Kantaloupe is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of people and thought. You may be the ideal candidate for our Creator job opening if
- You have tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Your personality is engaging—you are fun and demonstrate emotional intelligence.
- You have a strong work ethic, excellent time management skills and are highly productive.
- You focus on your goals and have a passion for helping others succeed with theirs.
- You advance the creative vision of the department and support our proven processes.
- You are willing to try new approaches and expect high-performance of yourself.
Best Remote Jobs In United States
Have access to job search checklists, award-winning career content, one-on-one career coaching, resume review, expert skills tests, video introductions, and more to help you find your dream job!
If you have been working from home due to the pandemic, you are already saving money. The average person can save about $4,000 a year by working remotely.
There are so many great things happening at Jobzey every week, and we want to share that with you! Since it would make this page too long to list all of the activities going on, we decided to just highlight a few of the top news items, success stories, new employers, and more fun items that have happened in the past week.
Our team of trained researchers works tirelessly on your behalf to find and screen the best remote and Jobzey jobs—part-time to full-time, entry-level to executive, in 50+ categories.
We hope you like it!