Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD studies in USA : Full funded IUPUI’s Scholarships for international students (Deadline 15 February 2020)
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Explore IUPUI’s scholarships for international students
IUPUI offers scholarships and funding for undergraduate and graduate students
Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
IUPUI offers a variety of scholarships to international students. Review the options below to see what fits best for you. Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These points will be helpful to keep in mind when considering IUPUI’s scholarships:
- Apply by November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration if you plan to enroll at IUPUI in the fall term.
- First-year students must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We use your best scores when we determine your scholarship.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters.
- Most admission-based scholarships require that you maintain a GPA of 3.0 to renew the scholarships from year to year.
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
Merit scholarships for incoming first-year students:
Competitive Honors College scholarships for first-year students:
Merit scholarships for transfer students:
Major-specific, service-based, and diversity scholarships:
Funding for Graduate Students
Contact your academic department for information about funding.