Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. Victoria University is providing the VU International VCE funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The motive of this educational bursary is to attract international students for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Victoria University in Australia.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance to win a $3,000 award for bachelor study in Australia.
Victoria University is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education. It is Australia’s public university and ranked 301-350 in the world.
Why at Victoria University? VU provides stability, good healthcare, education, affordable housing and high quality of living and also provides multiple ways to achieve the best education and exciting career.
Application Deadline: Open
CHECK Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded) – Jobzey
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Up to A$12,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
CHECK 5 Ways to Dominate Social Media Marketing in 2020 – Jobzey
CHECK Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020 in UK for Master’s & PhD – Jobzey.com
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in 2019 with an ATAR higher than 50.00, and be applying for entry into a Victoria University bachelor’s degree commencing in 2020.
- students must be enrolled in a full-time load (48 credit points in each study period) and maintain a 60 Weighted Average Mark (WAM) across the two previous study periods.
CHECK Scholarships and Fellowships for 2020-2021 in Human Rights and Rule of Law area. – Jobzey.com
CHECK Choosing an Offer: Tips for Making the Best Choice – Jobzey.com
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.No application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
Benefits: Victoria University will reward a $3,000 for the first two study periods and up to $12,000 towards the total tuition fees.